Excellent siding can last for decades, protect your home from the elements, and provide insulation. In addition, it adds color and character to your home, giving it exceptional curb appeal that can increase its value.
Unfortunately, as properties age, siding deterioration is inevitable. Faded colors, moist drywall in the adjacent wall, and material blisters are all signs of old age. Spring is the perfect season for unobstructed and effective siding replacements for the following five reasons.
- Minimal Heat Effects – Spring is the perfect time to replace siding because it minimizes any thermal effects on wood and vinyl. Wood siding will expand and contract due to the weather’s effects, making this material a perfect candidate for siding installations during spring. Additionally, vinyl siding can expand and contract during intense temperatures as well.
- Effective Repairs Without Obstructions – Summer rainstorms and falling leaves will greatly disrupt siding installation and replacement projects. Alternatively, winter snow makes it impossible to remove and replace siding effectively. During spring, professional contractors can perform siding replacement with virtually zero disruptions, allowing them to accomplish their tasks in a short period of time.
- Active and Dedicated Contractors – Many professional home improvement contractors are much more active during spring than any other season. The resulting high competition volume in the area can lower siding replacement prices, allowing homeowners to save money.
- Affordable Material Prices – Residential construction material suppliers will have much more inventory without delivery and logistics obstructions, resulting in lower prices for specific wood and vinyl siding materials and other veneer materials. In addition, having multiple material suppliers in your area with full stocks may provide you with lower material prices.
- Setting In Until Summer – With spring’s temperatures having minimal effect on wood and vinyl siding materials, these two materials will quickly set in and provide your home with the highest protection and insulation. Most siding materials may need a few hours to set in after installation. However, professionals understand that the material requires a few weeks of zero disruptions to set in completely.
You can always trust D&M Roofing to provide you with the best siding replacement services in Akron and Canton, OH. Give us a call at (330) 852-3800 or use our contact form to reach us for quotes and estimations.