Make sure that a big investment like your roof is covered by a warranty. It will give you peace of mind and ample protection should a problem arise. When you decide to get a new roof for your home, it’s always a good idea to hire Akron roofing contractors—such as D&M Roofing—who can offer superior warranty options from GAF, the country’s leading manufacturer of roofing products.
Protect Your Home Using GAF Warranties
To help you choose the best protection for your home, allow us to explain the three warranty options on our roster:
GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty
- Material Defect Coverage – You get 100% coverage for 3, 5, or 10 years for just the shingles.
- Workmanship Coverage – Any misapplication on the part of the contractor will be covered for 2 years.
- Peace of Mind – This warranty option can be transferred with no additional costs. You’ll be getting Good Housekeeping Protection.
System Plus Limited Warranty
- Material Defect Coverage – You can select between 20 years for most shingles and 50 years for Lifetime shingles. We’ll take care of installation labor for 25 years to a lifetime.
- Workmanship Coverage – We will cover 2 years for installation. Tear off costs will be included for material defects only.
- Problem Prevention – You also get protection against hurricane speed winds that reach up to 130mph.
- Peace of Mind – Like the standard warranty, this warranty option is fully transferable at no added costs. You also get Good Housekeeping Protection.
Golden Pledge® Limited Warranty
- Material Defect Coverage – You have a choice between 20 years for most shingles and 50 years for Lifetime shingles. This warranty covers the whole roofing system for a period of 20 years and the cost of installation labor for up to 25 years.
- Workmanship Coverage – GAF will cover problems concerning misapplied flashing for 20 years. Tear offs and disposal costs will also be taken care of.
- Problem Prevention – This package includes a 40-point factory inspection of the shingles as well as protection for hurricane strength winds that reach 130mph.
- Peace of Mind – Like all of GAF warranty options, it is fully transferable at no additional costs and gives your home Good Housekeeping Protection like no other.
Choose to Work with D&M Roofing
If you’re looking to replace your Dover roofing, pick a GAF Master Elite™ contractor such as D&M Roofing to work with. We can provide you with top quality GAF products, professional installation you can always rely on, as well as first-class warranties that ensure your peace of mind. For more information on GAF warranties or our services, feel free to give us a call at D&M Roofing today!