Why It Is Important That Why are Certified Akron Roofers
One way you can judge the quality of an Akron roofing company is by reviewing the certifications it has received from the roofing manufacturers whose products they install. It is essential that you choose Akron roofers who are certified. Here’s why:
- Certified roofers are knowledgeable about the latest roofing materials and “best practices” in roofing installation and repair
- Certified roofers must prove financial stability and good business practices
- Certified roofers have access to the top quality roofing products and materials from the country’s leading roofing manufacturers like GAF, CertainTeed and Owens Corning
- ONLY certified roofers are able to offer you a valid manufacturer warranty for your roof – most manufacturers will not honor a warranty issued by a non-certified roofing contractor
- The crews of certified contractors are trained in the latest safety practices
D & M Roofing LLC has received certification from GAF Corporation, CertainTeed and Owens Corning, three of the country’s leading roofing manufacturers. These certifications give us an important edge when it comes to quality, performance and long-lasting warranties.
Insist on working with a certified Akron roofer like D & M Roofing LLC in order to ensure that you will receive a quality roof, properly installed and fully warrantied.
Get A Free Akron Roofing Or Canton Roofing Estimate
For a quality roof without worry, call the company people trust to solve their Akron roofing problems – D & M Roofing LLC. Contact us today at (330) 852-3800 for a free, no-obligation Akron roofing estimate, Dover roofing estimate, or Canton roofing estimate.